[Tlhingan-hol] questions about official KLI FAQ

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Dec 3 08:59:14 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 03.12.2015 um 10:07 schrieb De'vID:

<snip>

> If I were not a member of KLI, and I found multiple KLI FAQs none of
>> which were hosted on the KLI site, I'd be completely confused about
>> the state of affairs. Actually, I am, and I am anyway.
>>

> That's a good point. I started the Wiki at a time when the KLI seemed to
> be sleeping: a 20 year old website, a broken wiki and a 10 year old FAQ.
> Things have changed since then, fortunately, and I'm sure the KLI webmaster
> will be happy to see volunteers including the old FAQ into the new website.

bIlughqu'.

I'd love to see someone volunteer to manage the FAQ on the KLI website. I
didn't put it on the site during the update as I didn't want to step on
Holtej's toes or prevent him from doing updates, but if he doesn't mind
passing it onto someone else, then I'm all for making someone the Official
FAQ Manager. It could be done as a straight web page, or we could use some
kind of plugin to handle it (https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/faq-plugin).
This position doesn't require a strong Klingon language skill, although it
does require good English skills.

Sapqang'a' vay'?
Is someone willing to volunteer?

qurgh