[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Dec 2 12:37:25 PST 2015

On 12/2/2015 3:18 PM, qunnoQ HoD wrote:
> Before I reply,I would like to say that everything I write,is being
> written respectfully towards you and every other member of this list.
> I'm not trying to argue with you or anyone else. Nor am I trying to
> impose my views. Please don't get the idea that this is becoming an
> increasingly "heated" discussion. I'm just exchanging views with you
> and everyone else than may be reading this. I do not want to argue
> with anyone.

jIyaj. maghoH vIneHbe' je.

> Which book has been written for beginners ? The TKD.. So,please
> compare your sentences and Bellerophon's as well to the sentences that
> are written there (in TKD) ; Can you honestly tell me,that they are of
> the same complexity ?

TKD is a not a Klingon text for reading, it is a grammar with some
sample tourist phrases. The comparison is not useful.

Did you even TRY to understand what I wrote? If you did and you failed,
what didn't you understand?

There was a time when Qov posted a series with very simple sentences for
beginners to practice with. Maybe now that Nanowrimo is over she'd be
willing to repost it.

http://trimboli.name