[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:18:25 PST 2015

Before I reply,I would like to say that everything I write,is being
written respectfully towards you and every other member of this list.
I'm not trying to argue with you or anyone else. Nor am I trying to
impose my views. Please don't get the idea that this is becoming an
increasingly "heated" discussion. I'm just exchanging views with you
and everyone else than may be reading this. I do not want to argue
with anyone.

With this being said,I realize now what our problem is. We cannot come
to a commonly accepted conclusion,as far as "which should be
considered beginners sentences" is concerned. But the answer is
simple.. And the answer is before our eyes..

Which book has been written for beginners ? The TKD.. So,please
compare your sentences and Bellerophon's as well to the sentences that
are written there (in TKD) ; Can you honestly tell me,that they are of
the same complexity ?

qun HoD