[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:36:48 PST 2015

> If you can't even read what I wrote last time, how can you possibly expect to WRITE anything in Klingon?

I expect to write something in Klingon,because I can take an english
sentence,break it down to simpler sentences and then apply the
appropriate grammar. What you and other senior members are writing,are
sentences in a language I haven't learned,sentences containing words
many of them consisting of a number of suffixes glued together, let
alone that often the sentences are compound.
When I try to translate an english sentence,I can break it down so
that it becomes a simple OVS matter. When you (I'm not referring to
you personally) are writting, you are actually making the choice for
the reader,as far as the complexity of what you're writing is
concerned. As I wrote,you aren't realizing that your grammar isn't
meant for a beginner to understand. You can't realize it and that's
fine. Maybe I cannot realize too,that femoroacetabular impingement
isn't a concept meant for a first year med student to understand. But
then,I would take into account that for me to understand it,6 years of
med school plus 6 years of residency were required. So I would not
expect someone to keep up with me,in a skill it took me 12 years to
develop.
When one starts driving,he isn't expected to understand everything his
teacher is doing,before he takes the wheel. He learns the basics,then
starts driving on an empty street with 20 km/h on the right side,and
gradually he develops his skills.

Anyway,as I wrote earlier,everyone eventually develops his individual
way of learning.

qun HoD