[Tlhingan-hol] Aspect, etc

chransberry@gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:11:11 PST 2015

Haha; I'll keep that in mind :-D.

-QISta'

----- Reply message -----
From: "lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh" <lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2015 20:12
Subject: [Tlhingan-hol] Aspect, etc
To: "tlhingan-hol at kli.org" <tlhingan-hol at kli.org>

Don’t forget Worf’s advice on the Conversational Klingon tape:

“A Klingon may be inaccurate, but he is NEVER approximate!”

In other words, it is okay to give an exact specification for a time stamp and be quite wrong. If anyone calls you on it, you don’t have to apologize. Just fight; it’s one of those win/win situations.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably