[Tlhingan-hol] Verbs and nouns ; How were they chosen ?

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:11:18 PST 2015

There is something I have been wondering for quite some time..

There are words which exist as both nouns and verbs.
There are words which exist only as verbs.

Has Okrand commented,on how he chose which words were meant to exist
solely as verbs,while others to exist as verbs and nouns too ?

I think that the ratio verbs/nouns influences a lot the way we express
things in Klingon ; It would come as a surprise to hear that Okrand
simply chose "randomly" which words to create only as verbs/nouns or
both.

qun HoD