[Tlhingan-hol] Beginners corner

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Aug 5 13:06:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

it's great to see some beginners here again. Just like many others have
written already: don't be overwhelmed with too many advices - people
just wanna help :-)

Important note: If you like to avoid getting too many answers at once,
write "KLBC" in the subject line, so we know that there is a beginner
seeking for assistance. Long time a go, we had a "Beginners Grammarian"
who was the only person allowed to answer in the first place, so
students were sure to get "good" answers. But don't worry, all answers
you saw today were mostly by former BG's.

For more information about the mailing list and the terms used above,
see these pages:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/KLBC
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/BeginnersGrammarian
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/EmailDiscussionForum