[Tlhingan-hol] mu'mey ram

Brad Wilson bmacliam at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 07:19:17 PDT 2014

ghItlh lotmIttI'wI' :

We likely both deserve medals for our dedication to our geeky task far above and beyond the bounds of normal human behavior.

We have boldly gone where no one (except perhaps a few other people on this list) have gone before. If we were stonemasons, these dictionaries would be cathedrals.
<<<
SuHoy'chuqmo' Dubraj boqIpchuqmo' je perIQchuqmoHQo' !!  Ha'Ha'Ha'
Doj ta'raj 'e' vIjatlhDI' jISagh; Ho''oy' vIrur.
De'ghom tIn vImutlhmeH <Excel> vIlo' je. to'raj rur to'wIj. mu' vISam 'e' ngeD.
gheyIl