[Tlhingan-hol] Maltz about "The Klingon Art of War"

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Nov 17 13:53:57 PST 2014

I interpret that we dream about "people or things", ie. only a noun can stand as object of {naj}.

I believe it's generally true that the object of a Klingon sentence is always a noun or a pronoun ('e' being a pronoun), which may or may not be explicit.

The only arguable exception that I know of is «neH», which allows for phases such as «jIQong vIneH.» without any explicit pronouns; one can argue about what the object of «vIneH» really is.

How about the following:

{tlhIngan Hol jatlhbogh targh vInaj} = I dreamed about a targ that speaks Klingon.

Looks fine to me!