[Tlhingan-hol] Vows

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed May 28 05:17:16 PDT 2014

If the repeated qanay/qaSaw is trying to cover the bases for a same sex ceremony, TKD is clear that a woman says qanay and a man qaSaw.

Why not just pIj maHagh 'e' vI'Ip. I don't like the vum either. Or without the 'Ip, maHaghruptaHjaj. It's more of a -jaj sentiment I think.

And if it's going to be plural (speaking in unison?), 'e' wI'Ip, not 'e' ma'Ip.

naywI' SawwI' joq vIHoy'.