[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon for The Galactic Traveler - My Only Copy's Gone Walkabout

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Sat May 24 07:11:37 PDT 2014

On 5/24/2014 2:05 AM, Fiat Knox wrote:
> My only copy of /Klingon for The Galactic Traveler/ has gone walkabout
> in town, while I was using it for research for tomorrow’s blog.
>
> Apart from raising a Klingon stink and trying to reorder a copy from
> Amazon, maybe trying to secure a downloadable ePub or PDF, I don't know
> what else to do.

bIyIntaHmeH SIbI' paqvam DapoQchugh, Kindle paq yIje'.
<http://tinyurl.com/pjn96jt>

DalaDmeH Kindle DapoQbe': De'wI' Dalo'chugh Kindle Cloud Reader
<http://read.amazon.com> Dalo'laH; De'wI' Hab ghogh HablI' val joq
Dalo'chugh Kindle app DaSuqlaH.

tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom <http://tinyurl.com/nrayqrg> tlhIngan Hol Hamlet
<http://tinyurl.com/qjlj4re> je ngev Amazon.