[Tlhingan-hol] tlhoy'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:03:19 PDT 2014

I suspect Okrand’s long and convoluted explanation of the combined component elements of the name {yergho} was just to throw you off the scent of how…

Joshwa fit the battle of Jericho, and the walls come-a-tumblin’ down!

Ah, but since English is not your primary language, perhaps you don’t know the biblical reference, filtered through the lyric of an old gospel tune...

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably