[Tlhingan-hol] wornagh per

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:46:34 PDT 2014

> They are missing some punctuation that would help you.  Try this:
> bogh tlhInganpu', Suvwl'pu' moj, Hegh. batlh bIHeghjaj.
> janSIy

qatllho'. vIttlhegh vIghovpu'be'.

wa'Hu' qIDHom 'eb vItu'pu'be', jIjatlhDI' <buy' ngop>. HIq vIqeltaHmo'
mu'mey ghoq vIchoH. ram ngop. HIvje'mey buy'jaj!

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 6:03 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> maj. tlhoS lughchu' tlhIngan Hol lo'lu'bogh.
>
> How did KAG score that much free(?) advertising? What does it say
> above "K.A.G. beer" on the left ("Sonch' v1"?)
>
> And for once, the qaghwI' is misplaced in the DIvI' Hol rather than in
> the Klingon ("Prized for it's [sic] health qualities... Qapla'!")

I didn't mention the English text's errors. Superfluous apostrophes make me
cringe, but the misspelling of "disruptor" can be forgiven.

KAG must have helped, but how many will see "K.A.G." on the label and
google it?
"Sonch' v1" must be intended to read "SonchIy," or whatever the Paramount
Hol version is.

~eD

--
My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/