[Tlhingan-hol] wornagh per

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu May 8 07:21:16 PDT 2014

> Oh, and the {'It} in SuvwI'pu' is written as {lay}.

Does it on the can itself? I see it does on the label image, but the picture of the can seems to have fixed this.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4i33T8yMwhU/UzGRHt9oN2I/AAAAAAAAYwM/9xso6zZ8PD8/s1600/Federation+of+Beer+Klingon+Warnog+can.jpg
There's also this poster:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qM6z-Kcwlm8/UzGRIFI6esI/AAAAAAAAYwk/f55U7vS4JVM/s1600/Federation+of+Beer+Klingon+Warnog+poster.jpg

I actually suspect I may have indirectly had some hand in this; I had some contact with the powers that be last year that involved reviewing a bunch of pIqaD sentences.