[Tlhingan-hol] wornagh per

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu May 8 07:11:40 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 6:03 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> How did KAG score that much free(?) advertising? What does it say
> above "K.A.G. beer" on the left ("Sonch' v1"?)

One of the guys that works for Federation of Beers used to run K.A.G.
Kanada and is good friends with Kris Kukura, the guy who founded  K.A.G.
originally.

I have no idea what it's supposed to say above "K.A.G. Beer", although I
believe the picture posted originally may have been an older version.
Here's a newer one (from the guy that works at FoB) that includes the
"punctuation" in the pIqaD, links to both KAG and KAGKanada and seems to
have something slightly different above "K.A.G. Beer":
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1962681_10152304568106011_351697737_n.jpg

qurgh