[Tlhingan-hol] Certification Test Woes

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Mar 29 13:46:33 PDT 2014

Am 29.03.2014 17:39, schrieb Robyn Stewart:
> To anyone who has taken, studied for or marked a first level
> certification test:

I will talk for myself, and for many students who have taken the test at
the qephom.

> What are the hardest and easiest parts?

The definitely hardest part is "identify the type of suffix, including
number". Problem: most people know the suffixes, they know the meaning,
they might even know their order - but what the F* is the Type-number??

> Did you study generally, or prepare specifically for the test?

When I took the test, I had already studied so much that I knew more
than was requied in the test, but I have observed that most students
have really studied only to pass the test.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh