[Tlhingan-hol] Certification Test Woes

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sat Mar 29 09:39:01 PDT 2014

To anyone who has taken, studied for or marked a first level certification
test:

What are the hardest and easiest parts?  I don't want to know any specific
questions on the test, but I'm assuming learning the vocabulary has been the
hardest, because the grammar in proportion is quite light. What did you wish
you had studied more the first time? What do you wish someone had explained
to you? Any other comments on the test or material that had to be studied
for it?

In Earthlings, one of the participants is seen to mutter, "What is the
Klingon word for fail." The director swore to e that he did not set that up,
that the participant said it unprompted while studying, but I notice now
that  luj is not in the 500 beginner words list. Did you study generally, or
prepare specifically for the test?

- Qov