[Tlhingan-hol] Last X and testament?

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 12:01:17 PST 2014

All of this assumes that Klingons would have a will. Wouldn’t it be more likely that when someone dies, everybody just fights over their stuff?

And who cares about commands left by a corpse? The whole idea is repugnant. Next, you’ll be looking for the word for “funeral”. {mol} is something one does to treasure, not to corpses.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably