[Tlhingan-hol] Last X and testament?

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 05:30:35 PST 2014

With no noun form for ra'command(v) apparent, a title such as {ra'mey Qav} "final orders" would be a bit problematical. But a Will is not just a list of stuff to be given away; it's a set of final commands. "Howl for me in the traditional manner," "Feast and sing songs of my deeds in the Great Hall at High Sun" and all that.
If there were a noun form for commandit'd be easy - {ra'mey Qav tetlh}. Perhaps {tetlh Qav} or {Hegh tetlh}?