[Tlhingan-hol] ghargh Doq HoD je -- loSDIch

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:34:59 PDT 2014

I shall start presenting sections out-of-order.  I know this gets
confusing, but once I've got everything straight and grammatical, I
shall put the whole thing together correctly and in order for you all to
enjoy!!!

Herein we compare the Mountain and the Red Viper and how they stack up
against each other:

{tIqqu' HoD.  jav vI' wa' 'uj 'aD.  'ej tIqqu' yanDaj.  loS vI' jav loS
'uj 'aD yan.}

"The Mountain was very tall.  6.1 ujs (seven feet) tall.  And his sword
was very long.  4.64 ujs (64 inches) long."

{'ughqu' HoD.  Hut vI' wej cheb'a' ngI'.  'ej 'ughqu'  yanDaj.  Cha' vI'
vagh cheb ngI' yan.}

"The Mountain was massive.  He weighed 9.3 cheb'a's (approx. 420-430
lbs)  And his sword was massive.  It weighed 2.5 chebs (12-13 lbs)."

{'ej 'ughqu' may'luchDaj.  mIv je DaS tuQ HoD 'ej wamaH cheb ngI' HoD
mayluch'e'}

"And his armour was massive.  He wore full armour, which weighed 10
chebs (50 lbs)"

{'ach Hod yan tIq puS, ghargh ghIntaq tIq law'}

"But for all the Mountains sword was long, the Viper's spear was longer."

{loS vI' wa' cha' 'uj 'aD tIH.  'er'In, QIn'e' tu'lu'.  wa' 'uj 'aD, 'ej
rur ghargh tIv jat.}

"The shaft was 4.12 ujs long (6 ft.).  At one end was a sharp blade 1 uj
(just over a foot) long and shaped like the tongue of a large serpent."

{megh'an,  moQ'e' DuwIHommey je tu'lu'.  bID cheb ngI'.}

"At the other end, a spiked ball weighing half a cheb (roughly 2.5. lbs)."

~quljIb