[Tlhingan-hol] Rape

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:31:23 PDT 2014

be'nalwI' Dangagh 'ej ghIbbe'qu'! qatlh SoHvaD jIjatlhtaH? SoH qaHoHta'.

One wonders if rape is even possible among Klingons, given differences in
culture and biology. The women are especially fierce: Klingon males suffer
serious injury in romantic encounters. Also, the human male's motivation
for rape (the cowardly exercise of power over the helpless) is not likely
to be shared by the Klingon male. While some Klingons lack honor,
committing rape seems particularly dishonorable. Of course, that is a human
perspective.

~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/