[Tlhingan-hol] lung

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Jun 20 14:58:49 PDT 2014

On 6/20/2014 5:20 PM, André Müller wrote:
> I don't know how the snakey dragons you mentioned look like, perhaps
> with claws and legs and maybe even wings, {lung} might be a better
> term.

A little dragon-lore:

Through most of human history, dragons were thought to resemble serpents
(i.e., snake-like bodies), sometimes with wings or legs attached. Since
the Middle Ages, they have slowly become more lizard-like. Modern
artists often depict them as lizards with long necks and tails.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon#Morphology>

Here's a picture of what I'm calling a {ghargh'a'}:
<http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/090/1/c/Serpentine_Dragon_by_Hyliian.jpg>

And here's a {lung'a'}:
<http://api.ning.com/files/fTCVeEuYar0E07UzeMcvfq7DVNEC-RRLINhiSiGeblEfAW9VVEeRanacB2870qQMakdoo-lQeWnIO*KJZjl0614LAVIVwBiq/purpledragon.jpg>

http://www.trimboli.name/