[Tlhingan-hol] Proof that Klingon isn't just a few stock phrases.

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jun 2 02:30:08 PDT 2014

Am 02.06.2014 10:57, schrieb Fiat Knox:
> If I have learned one thing, it is this: you cannot argue against
> willing ignorance.

That's true, some people just don't want to understand.

When I have my lectures at conventions or university, my first chapter
asks the question "why do we learn a fake language?" Then I make clear
that Klingon is not "fake", actually it's the only thing in Star Trek
which is real!

Why do Klingon? Cause it's fun. Like any other hobby. They don't need to
understand, just like I will never understand why people go fishing or
watch football.

We love the game, so let us play on!

Qapla'!

--