[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' Proverbs

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:22:53 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 4:12 AM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> For many years, the tlhIngan-Hol-mailing list has been the primary source
> to stay up to date with new words and other information about Klingon.
>
> This obviously has shifted to facebook. Lawrence Schoen, the director of
the
> KLI, has posted today the recently announced new Klingon proverbs

Lieven, you are drawing grand conclusions from a single datapoint, and
those
conclusions are WRONG.

I posted as I did to Facebook primarily because I wanted to show the
certificates,
which I had created on the fly and did not have stored anywhere online, and
thus could not point a link to them on the mailing list. I did this, secure
in the
knowledge that others would quite soon post more details about the proverb
competition to the list, which has indeed happened (and, you will note,
hasn't
happened to the Facebook group).

The KLI website (of which the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list is a part) will
soon
relaunch, with new features, enhanced content management, and a greater
degree of involvement for members. It is still intended to be "the primary
source
to stay up to date with new words and other information about Klingon," and
my posting now and then to Facebook will not change that fact.

Lawrence
--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist :: hypnotist
:: klingonist