[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner Story excerpt

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Jul 2 01:12:51 PDT 2014

I'm a little frustrated here. I specifically called out my method of presenting attributed speech for this excerpt as a temporary fix, something I was not presenting for scrutiny, but it's the only thing anyone has commented on.

I wanted to know if beginners found the text readable and if advanced speakers felt I had compromised the language through simplification.

I clearly do have the answer regarding whether it makes anyone want to read more.