[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Wikipedia wants you!

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Feb 23 04:56:54 PST 2014

It's been a long time since I've done a call for editors for the Klingon
Encyclopedia, which was a rebirth of the Klingon part of Wikipedia.

If you are familiar with wikia, then just start here:
http://klingon.wikia.com

If you are not, you may see it as a nice exercise on this list: Write an
article about something. I will then take your text and put it in the
encyclopedia. It's really easy.

Just pick any word (preferrably a noun) and describe it with one or more
sentences. No scientific essay is needed, just a few phrases. Here's an
example:

Ha'DIbaH 'oH vIghro''e'.

tlhIngan Ha'DIbaH 'oH, 'ach tera' cat rurqu' 'oH. naDev tera' vIghro'
Dellu'. tInqu'be' vIghro', roD cha' cheb ngI', 'ej cha' 'uj 'aD. loS
ghamDu' ghaj. tunqu' veDDaj. jaS nguvlu' veDDaj; chaq chIS, chaq qIj.
rut Doq 'ej beqpuj rur. 'ach not SuD 'oH.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh