[Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:32:53 PST 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
> Please follow me, tell me if you know good pages and add the logo to your
> page if it's already listed.

Before it disappeared, I saved a copy of "Klingonists of Note" which
used to be on the KLI web site:
http://www.tlhinganhol.org/resources/klingonists-of-note
(Used to be here: http://www.kli.org/wiki/index.php?Klingonists%20of%20Note )

If you're going to collect all Klingon resources at one place, please
take it over and put it on qepHom.de. Also, I think it would be good
to cull the list, maybe separate it into two lists, one of currently
active Klingonists and one of no longer active Klingonists (but then
the list has to be updated, say, once every two or three months - the
advantage of a Wiki as the KLI used to have was that anyone could
update it). Also, if people want to volunteer their general location
and timezone, that would be good information too. I suspect the
following contact info is out of date:
http://www.kli.org/stuff/qepHom.html
http://www.kli.org/stuff/qepmey.html

That way, people can get together for qepHom (maybe via Skype or
whatever), and people who are looking for, e.g., translators or
interviewees can figure out who to contact.