[Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Feb 10 05:20:08 PST 2014

Dear members of the KLI, Dear students,

following the Klingon proverb {bIjatlh 'e' yImev, yItlhutlh} (less talk
- more action) I have now all by myself initiated a new committee of the
KLI voting the "KLI-approved-website".

Any members of the KLI is part of, with no obligations. The rules are
simple: Tell me if a website is good enough to get the award, so that
new students can see where they can learn klingon. I think we can all
live with that without the need of any kind of decision (and if Lawrence
is lurking here, I'm sure he will agree ;-)

If this works, we might soon have several pages carrying the honorable
logo of the KLI!

This page should be at the KLI's website, but since that is not so easy
to work at, I put it right here:
http://www.qephom.de/e/websites.html

Please follow me, tell me if you know good pages and add the logo to
your page if it's already listed.

Qapla'.

--
Lieven L. Litaer