[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Catholic priest seeks recording of prayer in Klingon

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Aug 15 09:10:27 PDT 2014

I'm not Catholic and did not read the English  (I found it kind of
confusing) but the Klingon prayer was clear and made sense except for this
bit:

{bISop} Qel je {San 'ISIDor} 'ej nuboQ 'e' wIqoy'.

The 'ej in this sentence seems misplaced. Is the sentence supposed to be:

nuboQ {bISop} Qel je {San 'ISIDor} 'e' wIqoy'.

yIghoSmoH --> tIghoSmoH

wIghomboghvaD - the -vaD belongs on the noun, not the verb, and shouldn't it
be DI-?

Review the rules for Hoch: you may find you need nuvpu' to convey the
meaning you want.

I like the idea, and whether through the intercession of a divine being or
not, it's a fine way to approach the internet.

- Qov