[Tlhingan-hol] Certification Test Woes

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 13:00:54 PDT 2014

Am 01.04.2014 18:39, schrieb Lawrence M. Schoen:
> Following up on d'Armond's more rational argument let me just add that
> in the long history of tests administered on this or any other world, I
> believe there has always been at least one student heard to complain
> that it wasn't "fair."

Following what Lawrence says, I'd like to also make clear that I do not
see any real problems with the KLCP, nor do I see the need of changing
anything.
I was just answering the question what some people had problems with.

Also being on to have proctored and graded many tests over the past
years, I di not notice anyone really complaining it was not fair. They
usually say they were just not enough prepared for the kind of questions.

I did see others pass the test in less than thirty minutes, so it's
possible to pass it.

Generally spoken, I'd say leave the KLCP as it is, but create a level
zero test for true newbies so they can get a feel of the language.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh