[Tlhingan-hol] meQboghnom

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Sep 24 06:43:18 PDT 2013

It appears in the paq'batlh on page 139:

nIteb chegh molor ngIq ghoqwI'
   joqwI''e' cha'bogh qeylIS
   luDel 'e' ra' molor
lujang meQboghnom 'oH
   yeqchuqchu'taHghach
   Daw' je joqwI'

One by one Molor's scouts return,
   He asks them which banner
   Kahless marches under
They reply it is the meQboghnom*
   The banner of unity
   and revolution

* Kahless's meQboghnom, a name comprised from the roots "burn" (meQ), "to
be born" (bogh) and "fast" (nom) expresses his revolutionary intentions.

qurgh