[Tlhingan-hol] "Today is a good day to be that guy"

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:09:00 PDT 2013

I get that "that guy' overdoes things to get attention. Like Will Wheaton
didn't do when he refrained from saying "Qapla'" to the guy with the
tattoo, or the guy with the tattoo was admitting to being for having it.
When Will Wheaton said "Today is a good day to be that guy," he was saying
it can be cool to be that guy. There are degrees of being that guy, and the
tattoo was cool. Lampshade over the head, not cool.
~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/