[Tlhingan-hol] Story - Out of order installments

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:23:42 PDT 2013

2013/9/6 Bellerophon, modeler <bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com>

> I also expect to see frequent use of {-chuq} as in {Qochchuq tlhIH} or
> {maQochbe'chuq} for internal (dis)agreement in a group.

Those phrases might be possible, we don't know. But with the current
knowledge, I'd interpret them as "You are in disagreement over each other."
and "We are in agreement over one another.", respectively. So not just
having different or identical opinions, but acknowledging or doubting each
others identity or existence.
Oh, and I agree with you that "disagree with a fact" is semantically (or
philosophically) a bit strange. But for me {qechlIj vIQoch.} or {nabmaj
luQochbe'.} sound fine to me. {ngoDqoq vIQoch.} sounds much better, and
it's a good opportunity to use {-qoq}, as well.