[Tlhingan-hol] Story - Out of order installments

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:27:06 PDT 2013

Disagreement with fact borders on the Orwellian. But one could disagree
about whether a purported fact is correct.

MO's appproval of {maQoch 'e' wIQochbe'} opens the door to the object of
{Qoch} being the (dis)agreed upon statement. lughchu' mu' lo' 'e' maqchugh
marq 'oqranD, vaj lugh lo'vam 'e' wIQochbe''a'?

I also expect to see frequent use of {-chuq} as in {Qochchuq tlhIH} or
{maQochbe'chuq} for internal (dis)agreement in a group.

Could {-chugh} mean "whether" in {?nughoStaHchugh jagh wIQochchuq}? Could
one interpret it as "If the enemy is approaching us, we disagree with one
another"? But I think one would say {nughoStaHchugh jagh maQochchuq}. (No
way to win battles, that, but common enough in war councils!)

~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/