[Tlhingan-hol] fiat justitia ruat coelum

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 07:35:43 PDT 2013

Perhaps you could change the clause order around so -jaj comes last, giving the whole sentence the weight of a proclamation.

I also thought that a number of verbs could be used instead of chav achieved, accomplished. My favourite is bajearned:-
{vabDot pumchugh Hovmey, ruv bajlu'jaj}

You could use qotlhdeserve as well:-
{vabDot pumchugh Hovmey, ruv qotlhlu'jaj}

although DoQclaim couldalso do:-
{vabDot pumchugh Hovmey, ruv DoQlu'jaj}

Next to those, your original term chavachieve, accomplish does stand:-
{vabDot pumchugh Hovmey, ruv chavlu'jaj}

All are in keeping with the Klingon ethos - justice can be earned, deserved, claimed and/or achieved. I think that either of those four verbs could be used interchangeably, to suit your mood.