[Tlhingan-hol] New words from Star Trek Into Darkness

nIqolay q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 00:55:33 PST 2013

Thanks for the list! I like that we now have an epithet whose English
profane equivalent is glossed explicitly. Just out of curiosity, did
Okrand mention if any of these words had to get invented anyway, and
how many of them are the result of editing and changing the lines?

One of the things I find most fascinating about Klingon are the
behind-the-scenes looks at times when the language's grammar and
vocabulary developed because of film production matters and not
linguistic reasons.