[Tlhingan-hol] "So what's Klingon for 'Now get your kit off?'"

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 29 04:09:22 PDT 2013

"Kit" is a British colloquial term for "clothing" which specifically refers to a lightweight sporting uniform such as soccer or rugby wear.

So it could be phrased as

DaH SutlIj yItuQHa'moH "Now remove your clothing."

(tuQHa'moH undress (v) (TKD))

I say this a lot. Precision is important. Thank Kahless for those possessive suffixes. Such endless variety of choice as to whose clothes to order them to remove ...

Also, you could try:-

DaH yItuQHa''eghmoH "Now undress yourself."

That line is as likely to work as the line above. Of course, either line is far more likely to get you killed, but bISuDrup'be'chugh pagh Dabaj 'e' Daqotlhbej.

Subject: Re: [Tlhingan-hol] "So what's Klingon for 'Now get your kit off?'"