[Tlhingan-hol] "So what's Klingon for 'Now get your kit off?'"

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue May 28 13:01:08 PDT 2013

ja' SuStel:

 > "We should have done a better job of not being gratuitous in our
> representation of a barely clothed actress."
>
> That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. "Oops! Still being a
> little gratuitous. Let's try a little harder to show her in her
> underwear for a GOOD REASON."

Yes, the scene was indeed ABSOLUTELY not related to the story. Nothing
at all. It was just like, "let's add some naked skin". In the previous
movie, there was at least a funny bed-scene that gave a reason to have a
barely clothed actress... who was green, btw.

lut bopbe'qu' lut 'ay'Homvetlh. Hutlhqu' meq. Qublaw' chenmoHwI' <DaH
DIr wIcheljaj, jISaHbe'.> 2009 much DabuSDI', loQ potlh 'ej tlhaQ
tuQbe'bogh 'ay'Hom. pa' nga'chuqlaw' ghotpu'... 'ej SuDqu' wa' be'.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh