[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon from Star Trek 2009

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Mar 23 06:24:27 PDT 2013

As usual, I cannot wait for the answer to my own question, so I tried to
listen to it myself. Perhaps others have done before, but it's also a
nice listening practice :-)

They speak a strange dialect...

As an addition to my previous link to ST 2009, the phrases are only
heard from 0:15 til 0:41. The following is what I *hear* and what the
subtitles read. He seems to be repeating himself, but I don't recognize
anything besides {Hegh}. Did anyone ever ask MO for his notes here?

puHmeylIjDaq De'wI' DItu' je' me'.

'ach pu'je'me'lIj tIqI', peja'pu'.

DaH DIvI' DI'pu'je'me' 'e' Dama'.

"We found these papers, hidden in your cell"

po' toS qa'ang-nag qa'Inge'... qa'Inge'...

"They are not mine, I'm keeping them for someone."

tuja'qu' [ghoja'qu']

"Who?"

vaj.. jIva' DaHech
vaj bIHegh 'e' DamaS, qar'a'?