[Tlhingan-hol] Double postings on the Klingon list

David Trimboli david at trimboli.name
Fri Jun 7 05:21:08 PDT 2013

On 6/7/2013 4:13 AM, Tim Stoffel wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>      I am getting a lot of double postings from the Klingon list. At
> first, it seemed random, and mainly from a couple of frequent posters.
> Now, it seems like every post is double.

Fiat Knox is posting to both <tlhingan-hol at kli.org> and
<tlhingan-hol at stodi.digitalkingdom.org>, resulting in double posts. Some
of those who reply to him are hitting Reply All and not editing the
addresses being sent to, resulting in more double posts.

Everyone should pick one of the two addresses—it doesn't matter which
one—and send only to it. Do not send to any other address. If you must
include an address other than the list, make the list your TO: and any
other address is CC:'d. This goes for original posters as well as those
replying.

http://www.trimboli.name/