[Tlhingan-hol] Cable, Thread, Wire, Web

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 16:46:37 PDT 2013

SIrgh gets the job done.

But "web" as in "cobweb," I still need. And does anyone have a translation for "silver?"

For that matter, how about "gold" and "copper?" "baS SuD" and "baS Doq" respectively perhaps?

The Plainclothes Clown: http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com
The Serpent's Tongue: http://toscapetheserpentstongue.blogspot.com/