[Tlhingan-hol] {-Ha'} with {-Qo'}

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 09:18:05 PDT 2013

On 7 Jul 2013 18:15, "De'vID" <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> QeS 'utlh:
>
> > Ahhh, now I see what De'vID's confusion was (about the TKD general
prohibition on multiple affixes of the same class, I guess).

> I knew that one can have {-qu'} with one of the negation suffixes. But
for some reason I had it in my mind that multiple negative suffixes were
disallowed. I guess that applies only to {-be'} and {-Qo'}.

No, that's not right either. I suppose {vIHoHQo'be'} and {vIHoHbe'Qo'} both
make sense. I don't know why I thought otherwise.