[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' hotel update

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:03:30 PDT 2013

I've heard rumors of some problems with booking reservations for the qep'a'.

In at least one instance, hotel staff insisted that the rates were
only good for the
first three nights (i.e., Wed thru Friday nights) and went up on Saturday.

This should NOT be the case.

If you think you may have had a problem, or if you haven't yet made your
hotel reservation: ask to speak with Donna Lauria. Even if she's not available,
ask to be put in her voice mail and explain the problem. Donna is our contact
for the qep'a' and she will make sure it all works right.

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist ::
hypnotist :: klingonist