[Tlhingan-hol] Tlhingan-hol Digest, Topics: tlhIng yoS

BruceLiu bruce.lx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:59:13 PST 2013

First of all, thank the advices of Robyn Stewart.tlho'   (thank)
I'm a novice of klingon, just knew a few words of klingon, but I dare discuss with the experts, so I hope the tyros don't be afraid, just replying the emails and saying something.
And I do not understand the V9--type-9 verb, could someone explain it more specifically.
HuD beQ yoS (Flat Mountain district) (From KGT)HuD (n. mountain,hill)beQ (v. be flat)yoS  (n. district area)
To my knowledge, these three words are not suffixes or prefixes, so these words do not end or begin with '~'.