[Tlhingan-hol] the KLI website

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Jan 11 08:07:38 PST 2013

At this point I suggest a dated announcement on the main site page
assuring people that the KLI is still in existence, that the site is
under reconstruction, and giving an e-mail address--I still monitor
Qov at kli.org--after all these years and would be delighted to get
something that wasn't spam, for people who need assistance.

- Qov