[Tlhingan-hol] whatculture's "10 Things You Must Know When Dating A Trekker"

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Thu Feb 28 07:03:50 PST 2013

I can't get Mr. Klingon to do it, but this must have been some sort of machine look up.
The word "will" only appears in the definition of <lu', luq>.If you mistyped "you" as "your" one of the options you would get is <ra'>.
My guess is that somehow they got:Will = lu', luqyou(r) = ra'marry = nayme = jIH
Remove the apostrophes and "fix" the capitalization and punctuation and you get the sentence presented.