[Tlhingan-hol] translation help for John 1:19 (link)

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sun Feb 3 00:24:56 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 06:19 -0500, Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
> A "reboot" of the KBTP is on the agenda for this summer's qep'a'
> cha'maHDIch. I hope you plan on being there.

I would really like to go. But it is the same weekend as AvatarMeet, and
just far enough away (Washington DC) that I can't spend a day each at
both unless I want to add another flight to the itineary. Plus it looks
like my Worldcon plans are scuttled for this year as well, by a major
project at work. I won't be able to plan any of this until May.

:(
Tim SToffel