[Tlhingan-hol] DIp moj'a' wot pagh wot moj'a' DIp?

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:22:32 PDT 2013

Thanks for the correction! I was mistaken on the meanings of {yoD}. I
should've looked in KGT first since it's got that argot section with all
the details on weaponry.
Also, I like it better when Klingon doesn't follow the same paradigm as
English.
~'eD

--
My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/