[Tlhingan-hol] Dothraki nugh vIghal

PICHLMANN Christoph Christoph.PICHLMANN at agrana.com
Thu Apr 11 02:49:22 PDT 2013

>Message: 4
>Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:13:17 -0700
>From: "Robyn Stewart" <robyn at flyingstart.ca>
>To: <tlhingan-hol at stodi.digitalkingdom.org>
>Subject: Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Dothraki nugh vIghal
>
>While I think a higher priority is an accessible website that shows that we
>didn't all leave in the mid-nineties,

Well, yes, that goes without saying - the KLI seems to be rather desicated right now.
Though I don't mind the design THAT much, I'd love to see some functionality some time. Like being able to read ALL the messages sent to the mailing list.
(Digest Mail + Website != all mails sent to list)

Christoph