[Tlhingan-hol] Will the mailing list ever be fixed?

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Sep 28 12:03:15 PDT 2012

The keys to the website were handed over to a responsible person at
the end of August. A month isn't much time for him to catch up on
work from being away from qep'a' and come up with a strategy to redo
the website. I imagine there will be a relaunch before long. I'd
really like to take advantage of the interest in tlhIngan Hol thatThe
Big Bang Theory has engendered.